Chicago’s Largest Corporate Soccer
Tournament for Charity
The annual SCORES Cup is a day long 7 vs. 7 corporate soccer tournament. All proceeds benefit the America SCORES after-school program in Chicago. Help us reach our goal as we aim to raise over $80,000 for Chicago’s inner-city youth. All proceeds will directly benefit programming at 10 of our partner schools in Chicago’s southwest side.
Do you have the heart of a champion?
Compete against Chicago’s top corporations while championing children’s causes.
Drawing together top companies and executives, the SCORES Cup is a team-building experience and a chance to sharpen your competitive edge.
- Each team plays a minimum of 3 games
- 7 v 7 (with keeper)
- 15 players maximum on team roster
How to Enter:
A donation of $5,000 ensures your team’s participation in the SCORES Cup. This includes lunch and drinks, an invitation to the post-tournament party, and your company/team name on the 2010 tournament T-shirts. In addition, we will continuously update this blog and our website with the participants for additional exposure.
For information on further sponsorship opportunities and the associated company benefits, click here.
- Sponsor the nation’s largest urban soccer tournament where teams of corporate executives compete with other corporations to win the coveted SCORES Cup
- Raise money for America SCORES, a nonprofit that empowers students in urban communities using soccer, writing, creative expression, and service learning
- Build employee morale, teamwork, and competitive spirit
- Challenge other corporations in your city to compete against your team
- Benefit through a multi-channel publicity campaign that recognizes your sponsorship of these unique tournaments as they become a national tradition
- Take advantage of advertising your business to other city executives
- Advertise in a prime location, at the popular Lincoln Park Turf Field
For more information on how to sponsor a team, please contact Heather Walles at 312-666-0496 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Another way you can help is to check out our promotional video and spread the word =)
If you have further questions and want to simply post them here, feel free to leave us a “reply” and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.